Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bag Collection sketch of the A/W 2010 by Bohemian Rhapsody

Oh! just finish...mm..
A long time for sketching,I'm very busy about the other projects and now,it's time up. This is my 1st sketch of  line bags[ready to wears before].There are 20 styles and have many charactors.
The 20 looks are compound of many style I like and occasions, rock ,samurai soldier,day&night useful,casual to party,small cluth to giant satchel.
I will choose the 5 style for making the mock-up bags,difficult to decide but I will select by my self confident and passion of me.
Concept of the collection is YUKI-ONNA, snow legend of japanese inspiration. The theme of honour ghost woman, samusai story,luxirious kimono costume and details of japanese accessories dressing.
The bags charactors are fashionable and ethnotrendy.

For your first impression. Which one do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment